Tips to avoid Viral and infectious diseases due to the Changing Weather.
This season like winter we are almost caught up with some viral infections or diseases. Due to sudden weather changes, we need to take some precautions to avoid Viral and infectious diseases. During winter we all are getting lazy to go outdoor and increase the indoor time therefore, it is not easy to get enough Vitamin D, this can cause weaken the immune system and get caught by viral or infectious diseases. Due to sudden changes in weather and temperature viral infections and bacteria, get active and more and more people to get infected.
Winter season heading and arriving, the Bacterial and Viral infections are cropping up. Due to sudden change in weather & more and more peoples get infected and sick.
When winter starts, people tend to increase their High-calorie food intake and decrease their involvement in physical activities. This all leads to increased cholesterol and fluctuations of blood pressure in patients with chronic heart disease and patients already suffering from hypertension and other heart ailments. Due to changing weather, the commonly observed symptoms are throat pain, high fever, runny nose, cough, body pain, headache and sneezing. Other indications are gastroenteritis, acute ear infections, pneumonia and other respiratory infections. This is all because of a sudden drop in temperature.
Research shows due to this sudden change in weather, the heart diseases like heart attack, cardiac arrests, and also stroke are getting reported. As these diseases and ailments are getting prominent we need to take preventative health checks up to avoid any misdiagnosis. Hence, from a research survey every year From November to January most of the patients reported health complications like viral infections, breathing issues, respiratory problems, fluctuations in blood pressure, etc. Therefore, patients who have low immunity, complicated health history in past and suffering from covid should be extra cautious and aware of their lifestyle patterns and respiratory health. Below we mentioned some precautions to avoid infections and unwanted seasonal illnesses.
11-Tips avoid infections and viral infections this winter season.
1. Always wear a mask and cover your mouth and nose while sneezing.
2. Keep eye on your blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol level often.
3. Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and nose with unclean hands.
4. Always remember to keep hands clean and take care of the hygiene of hands.
5. Avoid close contact with someone who has symptoms of flu and who are sick.
6. Always maintain your body temperature with Hot healthy beverages and nutritious food.
7. Get a balanced diet and exercise with sufficient sleep.
8. While experiencing any symptoms or discomfort get yourself to check up.
9. Keep in mind that don't self-medicate always consult the doctor first.
10. When you get sick or have any symptoms don't go outside, stay at home because bacterial or viral infections are highly virulent.
11. During this season always maintain good hygiene and practice good health habits, get an active lifestyle, keep count on decent calories.
We should keep in mind that, despite getting vaccinated for Covid-19, we should follow the similar instructions we have followed in the pandemic to keep a healthy lifestyle and healthy atmosphere.
Wearing a mask, maintaining self-hygiene, respiratory hygiene, keeping a balanced diet and monitoring vitals with showcasing Covid appropriate behaviour is important. Consulting doctors and experts instead of self-medication can reduce the risk of worsening the illness are also important to keep in mind.
Therefore, it is important be aware and maintaining good health of your own can reduce the risk of getting unwanted viral or infectious diseases.
(Reference -Dr Suranjit Chatterjee, Senior Consultant, Internal Medicine, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi)
(Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.)
Buy website traffic cheap