Cough is the most prevalent problem that people face throughout the winter months. What should be done, after all, to get rid of cough?
Cough Home Remedies:
Coughing up mucus-relieving remedies-
• To lighten mucus in the lungs, take steam at least three times a day.
• To get rid of a cough, drink lukewarm water, soup, and 'kadha' (a herbal spice water concoction).
• Lie on your right or left side instead of your back. This aids in the rapid removal of phlegm.
• Half an hour before going to bed, take one and a half teaspoons of honey to help reduce phlegm and improve sleep.
• When you have a mucous cough, drink ginger tea.
How to Get Rid of a Dry Cough-
People who have a dry cough may feel stomach and rib ache. However, there are a few solutions that can help.
• If you have a dry cough, drink some lukewarm water.
• To get rid of a dry cough, use steam.
• Drink water with lemon and honey. It will assist to calm the throat if you drink this.
Disclaimer: The methods, procedures, and claims contained in this article are not confirmed by Paiinreliefworld. Please consider these just as ideas. Before attempting any of the above-mentioned treatments, drugs, or diets, please get medical advice.